Salewa Sesvenna Freak Dst W Pnt 25825-8670
- Durable, water-repellent women’s pants for ski touring and ski mountaineering.
- Ergonomic waist
- Side Velcro-adjustable waistband
- Belt loops
- Diagonal side set ventilation zips
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- Leg ends with side zip
- Stretch inner gaiter
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- Pant bottom with two internal loops that can be used to fix a strap under ski boot
- Bottom hem hooks to attach to footwear
- Stretch, double-stitched seaming
- Attractively detailed
DURASTRETCH is our proprietary abrasion-resistant fabric. We use it to
make our hard-wearing jackets and gilets, pants and shorts, reinforcing
knee and side inserts and gloves for alpine climbing, trekking and hiking.
It’s also lightweight and surprisingly comfortable.
DURASTRETCH fabrics are constructed of nylon (polyamide) with a high
stretch content. They are lightweight, comfortable yet hardwearing and
DURASTRETCH is available in a wide range of 2-way stretch and 4-way
stretch versions. It is breathable and can treated with a DWR finish to make
it water-repellent. Most of the DURASTRETCH fabrics we use in this collection
are suitable for four-season use as their inner structure quickly wicks
DURASTRETCH fabrics make high-quality mountaineering apparel.
- 2-way stretch and 4-way stretch
- light and versatile
- ideal for mountain sports where abrasion is a factor, especially alpine climbing
- many versions bluesign® certified
- high UV protection options available