Garmont Dragontail 002477
- Breathable low cut suede leather shoes for the outdoor enthusiast. Ideal for approach, light trekking, and everyday use in mountain or urban environments. The GARMONT® sole provides excellent stability and traction while the extended lacing permits a more
Garmont Dragontail 002477
Breathable low cut suede leather shoes for the outdoor enthusiast. Ideal for approach, light trekking, and everyday use in mountain or urban environments. The GARMONT® sole provides excellent stability and traction while the extended lacing permits a more personalised fit.
• 1.6mm suede leather upper with ultralight Efoam inserts on the toe box and heel area for added protection.
• Lace-to-toe closure for better climbing performance and customised fit.
• PU footbed with moisture and odor management properties.
• FrameFlex Lite insole provides stability for edging and hauling loads on rough trails and descents.
• GARMONT® rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs for optimal stability and traction. The toe features a semi-blocked climbing area for increased climbing performance.
• Fresh and comfortable fit.
FROM THE GROUND, UP!
The foot is an extremely complex anatomical structure: 26 bones, 33 joints and over 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments. Garmont® boots are designed to experience the mountains in the best way. It starts from the inside to get to the outside: understanding the anatomy of the foot, analyzing the movement and determining what can guarantee the best performance.
The Garmont® (a.d.d.®) anatomical design encourages the foot to use its natural ability to find stability, absorb impact and deliver effective thrust. Design and functionality adapt to the typical asymmetries of the foot, improving the fit.
The cuff is lowered on the outside and higher on the inside to improve progress, ensure greater stability and comfort during crossings at high altitudes and scrambling.
The tongue adapts to the asymmetrical shape of the top of the foot and ankle. It is thicker on the outside and gradually tapers inwards. The anatomical shape keeps the tongue in place, increasing control, stability and comfort.
DIFFERENTIAL ANKLE PADS
Heel locks in place for a precise fit and improved ankle support and stability.
The shoe flexes following the movement of the foot, giving excellent comfort from the first use.
ROOMY TOE BOX
More space for the resting position of the big toe and, consequently, greater comfort. This configuration allows the toes to provide better balance and effective thrust.