Trailing shoes Garmont G-Trail GTX 481057-211
- The Garmont G-Hike Le GTX hiking shoes have a high structure that perfectly supports the foot, allowing for effective hiking for many kilometers. At the same time, apart from the obvious convenience, you will gain what tourists like the most, i.e. technic
The Garmont G-Trail GTX WMS trailing shoes are a high structure that perfectly supports the foot, which will allow for effective hiking for many kilometers. At the same time, apart from the obvious convenience, you will gain what tourists like the most, i.e. technical support.This model is characterized by a durable sole with low stiffness, which will allow you to perform on those trails where there are no rocks or climbing sections. Thanks to this, the foot somehow sticks to the ground, and the entire structure of the shoes offers its natural rolling. This relieves the legs and makes the hike easier. You will appreciate it during the whole summer, spring and warmer autumn when you go outdoors.
The Garmont G-Trail GTX WMS trailing shoes have the well-known and appreciated Ortholite® Hybrid ™ X35 ™ insert. It transports moisture away from the bottom of the foot better than other solutions. This increases the overall feeling of thermal comfort and works perfectly with the GORE-TEX® membrane. The Ortholite® Hybrid ™ insole is also antibacterial, which will slow down the formation of unpleasant odors, so you will keep it fresh for a long time.
Garmont shoes were developed in the Garmont Anatomically Directed Design (a.d.d.) construction. It is based on an asymmetrical collar and tongue, as well as a special panel around the ankle. Thanks to this, the whole thing maintains the appropriate stability of the foot inside the shoe and does not move during the hike. Garmont designers also used the Heel Lock solution here. It keeps the foot in the same position during the hike, which reduces the formation of blisters.
The Garmont G-Trail GTX WMS trailing shoes have EVA foam in the midsole that offers cushioning. This relieves the joints and makes it easier to carry out the hike. Thanks to this, the feet do not hurt so much, so you can confidently cover a few kilometers more. In this model, it was decided to use the Vibram® sole developed on the basis of the Vibram® Megagrip rubber compound. This makes you move more efficiently on a variety of terrain. The tread of the sole in its rear part supports braking while descending, while its front is flatter and will work on more difficult sections of the trail.
The most important features:
- The GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear membrane guarantees a high level of waterproofing, which protects against total soaking;
- The modern GORE-TEX® membrane maintains the optimal level of breathability, which makes it easier to get rid of excess moisture;
- The upper is made of well-presented 1.8 mm chamois leather;
- Ventilation panels on the upper support air circulation;
- Reinforced tip and half rim protect the upper and fingers from shocks;
- Ortholite® Hybrid ™ X35 ™ insole provides high wearing comfort and is less prone to deformation;
- Ortholite® Hybrid ™ X35 ™ also has anti-microbial properties, which slows down the development of unpleasant odors;
- Garmont Anatomically Directed Design (a.d.d.) supports natural stability;
- The Heel Lock system is designed to lock the heel in one position, preventing its movement in the shoe and the formation of unpleasant blisters;
- The midsole made of EVA foam provides great cushioning of steps;
- ErGo-Last Double Damper is an anatomical profile of the insole supported by a shock absorber;
- Vibram® sole provides good grip on various surfaces;
- The special Vibram® Megagrip rubber compound is responsible for increased traction on hard ground;
FROM THE GROUND, UP!
The foot is an extremely complex anatomical structure: 26 bones, 33 joints and over 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments. Garmont® boots are designed to experience the mountains in the best way. It starts from the inside to get to the outside: understanding the anatomy of the foot, analyzing the movement and determining what can guarantee the best performance.
The Garmont® (a.d.d.®) anatomical design encourages the foot to use its natural ability to find stability, absorb impact and deliver effective thrust. Design and functionality adapt to the typical asymmetries of the foot, improving the fit.
The cuff is lowered on the outside and higher on the inside to improve progress, ensure greater stability and comfort during crossings at high altitudes and scrambling.
The tongue adapts to the asymmetrical shape of the top of the foot and ankle. It is thicker on the outside and gradually tapers inwards. The anatomical shape keeps the tongue in place, increasing control, stability and comfort.
DIFFERENTIAL ANKLE PADS
Heel locks in place for a precise fit and improved ankle support and stability.
The shoe flexes following the movement of the foot, giving excellent comfort from the first use.
ROOMY TOE BOX
More space for the resting position of the big toe and, consequently, greater comfort. This configuration allows the toes to provide better balance and effective thrust.
ERGO LAST TECHNOLOGY
The profiles of this anatomical shape are rounded to copy the anatomy of the human foot more precisely. Shoes constructed with this type of shape better wrap the foot, especially in the heel and plantar area, all this to have a greater ergonomic bandage of the foot, consequently greater envelopment and comfort in daily use.
PROGRESSIVE LASTING BOARD
Fersenverschlüsse, um die Ferse optimal zu umschließen und Blasen zu vermeiden.