Garmont TOWER Hike GTX WMS 481217-613 trekking shoes
- The Garmont TOWER Hike GTX women's shoes are the highest quality model, created for lovers of mountain hiking. Footwear uses the capabilities of the GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane, which will guarantee you reliable protection against moisture.
The Garmont TOWER Hike GTX women's shoes are the highest quality model, created for lovers of mountain hiking. Footwear uses the capabilities of the GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane, which will guarantee you reliable protection against moisture. Thanks to Garmont Add® Technology, the shoes have been precisely matched to the natural anatomy of the feet to ensure a safe and comfortable walking on mountain trails.
The shoes use the possibilities of the GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane, thanks to which the footwear is resistant to moisture. The features of the membrane may prove particularly useful during transitional journeys, when protection against rainfall is as important as protection against the cold. In addition, the Vibram® Megagrip sole will guarantee you adequate grip on both dry and wet surfaces, adapting to it precisely.
The Garmont G-Hike GTX model is equipped with the Ortholite®Hybrid ™ X35 insole, which will provide you with reliable comfort and cushioning. The insole effectively removes excess heat and moisture from the skin, keeping the feet dry and comfortable. The rubber used in the production of Ortholite® Hybrid ™ X35 insoles is sourced from recycling to reduce waste generated in the production of hiking footwear.
The shoes are designed on the basis of the Add® Technology technology developed by the Garmont brand. The key of the solution is to precisely adjust the shape of the footwear to the natural structure of the feet. The use of Garmont Add® Technology is designed to guarantee safety and comfort while walking, and to reduce discomfort and fatigue.
The most important features:
- The footwear uses the GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane;
- The sole of the Vibram® Megagrip shoes will guarantee you adequate grip while walking;
- The shoes are designed on the basis of Garmont Add® Technology;
- The Double Damper technology provides excellent cushioning, damping the impact of the shoe against the ground;
- The polyurethane PU coating is responsible for the durability of the shoes and their resistance to mechanical damage;
- The footwear has been equipped with the Ortholite® Hybrid ™ X35 insole, which will guarantee you reliable comfort and cushioning;
- Ortholite® Hybrid ™ X35 insoles are made of environmentally friendly, recycled rubber;
FROM THE GROUND, UP!
The foot is an extremely complex anatomical structure: 26 bones, 33 joints and over 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments. Garmont® boots are designed to experience the mountains in the best way. It starts from the inside to get to the outside: understanding the anatomy of the foot, analyzing the movement and determining what can guarantee the best performance.
The Garmont® (a.d.d.®) anatomical design encourages the foot to use its natural ability to find stability, absorb impact and deliver effective thrust. Design and functionality adapt to the typical asymmetries of the foot, improving the fit.
The cuff is lowered on the outside and higher on the inside to improve progress, ensure greater stability and comfort during crossings at high altitudes and scrambling.
The tongue adapts to the asymmetrical shape of the top of the foot and ankle. It is thicker on the outside and gradually tapers inwards. The anatomical shape keeps the tongue in place, increasing control, stability and comfort.
DIFFERENTIAL ANKLE PADS
Heel locks in place for a precise fit and improved ankle support and stability.
The shoe flexes following the movement of the foot, giving excellent comfort from the first use.
ROOMY TOE BOX
More space for the resting position of the big toe and, consequently, greater comfort. This configuration allows the toes to provide better balance and effective thrust.
DOUBLE DAMPER TECHNOLOGY
A two-way system for better shock absorption. The midsole softens the impact on the ground while the internal shock absorber softens the impact of the heel. The result is more cushioning and less fatigue. The inner layer is anatomical in the heel and plantar area to help reduce foot movement in the shoe, increasing overall comfort and stability.